5 Days Rwanda Cultural Tour
Rwanda has a rich culture evidenced in the diversity of fine crafts and strong traditions. Rwanda Culture tour will include Rwanda cultural music and Rwandan dance, a variety of Rwandan arts and Rwandan Cultural crafts.
Day 1: Kigali City Tour
The day will full of activities mainly visiting historic monuments, museums and local Markets.
- Beausejour Hotel (1 night)
- Kigali genocide Memorial
- Presidential Museum
- Local market
- Art Centre
Day 2: Kigali – Musanze(Ruhengeri)
After Breakfast, we will head back on the road for a 2-hour drive to Musanze. We will arrive at our hotel for lunch and have a village walk in the afternoon.
- Red Rocks Rwanda (1 night)
- Village walks
- Bee keeping and Traditional medicine tour
Day 3: Cultural Activities
Today will be a day packed with various activities, your day starts at 0900 hrs of which your guide will pick you from the camp and walk you through local farms before getting to your host home, you will be introduced to the local family’s way of life by involving in the activities they will be doing.
You will spend the entire day and the overnight with the locals learning and experiencing the local way of life.
- Red Rocks Rwanda (1 night)
- Agricultural tour
- Cow milking
- Local food preparation
- Story telling
- Getting to learn the local language
Day 4: Musanze – Gisenyi
In the morning, your guide will pick you and lead you back to the camp for Banana beer production and Basket weaving before your transferred to Gisenyi for a relaxing afternoon on the shore of the famous Lake Kivu.
• Paradise Malahidhe (1 night)
• Banana Beer Production
• Basket Weaving
• Lake Kivu
Day 5: Gisenyi – Kigali
Our cultural adventure ends today and your transfer back to Kigali will be organized depending on what time your flight was booked
- Not Included
Some lodges may ask for seasonal surcharges for the Easter and Christmas Holidays
- Airport transfers
- Accommodations with meals mentioned
- Bottled drinking water
- 4×4 vehicle with knowledgeable driver/guide and fuel
- Entrance fees to the included National Parks
- Activities included on the itinerary
- Flights and visas
- All optional activities
- Meals not mentioned and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses such as laundry and communication
- We use 4×4 Vehicles on our tours.
- We want to give our customers the best trip to East Africa, so we are very flexible and very accommodative and we are willing to go an extra mile.
- During the trip the car and driver are there for the clients, so they decide where to stop, how long to stop etc.!
- During the trip the guide makes sure there is a good place to have breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast and dinner are normally in the lodge, lunch can be a lunch box or a stop in a restaurant
- In the event government taxes and/or the Uganda/Rwanda/Kenya Wildlife Authority rates will increase the above mentioned total price shall be amended accordingly. All activities and accommodations are subject to availability.