2 Days Rwanda Gorilla Safari
The 2 days Rwanda gorilla safari takes you to the Volcanoes National Park, the habitat of endangered mountain gorillas. This is a unique experience to enjoy which includes the Rwanda gorilla tours, Rwanda gorilla safaris, Rwanda gorilla adventure, and Rwanda gorilla trekking! From this park you have the golden monkey tracking and the visit to the Dian Fossey center where the late Dian Fossey was buried after being killed by the local hunters for the mountain gorillas in the mist!
Day 1: Kigali - Volcanoes National Park
In the morning – Enjoy breakfast before driving to Musanze and on your way have the en-route visit to some of the genocide memorial centre and then have lunch at one of Musanze’s best restaurants.
In the Afternoon – visit to the twin Lakes (Burera and Ruhondo) or an optional canoeing on river mukungwa later return to your hotel.
Accommodation: Mountain Gorilla View Lodge
Meal Plan: Lunch &Dinner
Day 2: Rwanda gorilla Trekking - Kigali
Enjoying breakfast, followed by transfer to the Volcanoes National Park headquarters for briefing about the endangered mountain gorillas and the volcanoes as well, after enter the forest to track GORILLAS. When you meet with the gorillas you can take photos and/or videos. This will normally take you until midday, then return to base for your gorilla trekking certificate and lunch. From there – we drive back to Kigali to your lodge.
Accommodation: Not Included
Meal Plan: Breakfast & Lunch
Some lodges may ask for seasonal surcharges for the Easter and Christmas Holidays
- Airport transfers
- Accommodations with meals mentioned
- Bottled drinking water
- 4×4 vehicle with knowledgeable driver/guide and fuel
- Entrance fees to the included National Parks
- Activities included on the itinerary
- Flights and visas
- All optional activities
- Meals not mentioned and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses such as laundry and communication
- We use 4×4 Vehicles on our tours.
- We want to give our customers the best trip to East Africa, so we are very flexible and very accommodating and we are willing to go an extra mile. During the trip the car and driver are there for the clients, so they decide where to stop, how long to stop etc.!
- During the trip the guide makes sure there is a good place to have breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast and dinner are normally in the lodge, lunch can be a lunch box or a stop in a restaurant
- In the event government taxes and/or the Uganda/Rwanda/Kenya Wildlife Authority rates will increase the above mentioned total price shall be amended accordingly. All activities and accommodations are subject to availability.
|Number of Persons||Price Per Person (USD)|