1 Day Rwanda Gorilla Trek
The 1 day Rwanda gorilla trek takes you to the Volcanoes National Park a home to the remaining endangered mountain gorillas, which have stayed due to the effort of Dian Fossey once the great primatologist was killed by the local hunters in Rwanda. Activities encountered include Rwanda gorilla trekking, Rwanda gorilla safaris, and Rwanda tours!
Early morning breakfast, and meet with our guide at around 4.am and journey to Musanze and around 8.am you will be at the volcanoes headquarters for briefing about the endangered mountain gorillas and the volcanoes as well. Thereafter enter the forest to track GORILLAS. When you meet with the gorillas you can take photos and/or videos. This will normally take you until midday, then return to base for your gorilla trekking certificate and lunch. Then drive back to Kigali to your lodge. End of services
Accommodation: Not Included
Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
Some lodges may ask for seasonal surcharges for the Easter and Christmas Holidays
- Airport transfers
- Bottled drinking water
- 4x4 vehicle with knowledgeable driver/guide and fuel
- Entrance fees to the included National Parks
- Activities included on the itinerary
- Flights and visas
- All optional activities
- Meals not mentioned and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses such as laundry and communication
- We use 4x4 Vehicles on our tours.
- We want to give our customers the best trip to East Africa, so we are very flexible and very accommodative and we are willing to go an extra mile. During the trip the car and driver are there for the clients, so they decide where to stop, how long to stop etc.!
- During the trip the guide makes sure there is a good place to have breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast and dinner are normally in the lodge, lunch can be a lunch box or a stop in a restaurant
- In the event government taxes and/or the Uganda/Rwanda/Kenya Wildlife Authority rates will increase the above mentioned total price shall be amended accordingly. All activities and accommodations are subject to availability.
|Number of Persons||Price Per Person (USD)|